- Reports to and assists the CHSS Dean, Associate Dean for General Education, and BA in English & Communications Program Chair.
- Serves as a receptionist responding to phone and walk-in inquiries, greeting visitors, and interacting with students, faculty and staff.
- Assists adjunct General Education and English & Communications Faculty.
- Maintains files and records of correspondence, reports, courses, policies, e-mail listings, students, faculty, alumni files, and other contacts.
- Types correspondence, handouts and other documents; makes copies and scans documents.
- Maintains a filing system for documents and course materials. Is able to acquire working knowledge of Moodle to assist with course management.
- Coordinates meetings, reserves appropriate room/classroom and audio-visual equipment, takes minutes at meetings; schedules appointments.