The incumbent will develop company’s marketing strategy and get involved in its implementation.
Join Burger Arm, if you are a Marketing Specialist!
|Company||Burger Arm CJSC||Location||Yerevan, Armenia|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Deadline||February 6, 2018 | 23:59|
|Category||Marketing, PR, Advertising||Salary||Highly competitive|
|Experience||3 years||Preferred Age||—|
|Education degree||Bachelor Degree (BS)||Preferred Gender||—|
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
- Develop and implement Brand and Marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Ensure effective management within the marketing, communications and public relations function
- Work closely with product development teams to define marketing materials and programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI)
- Control budgets and allocate resources
- Provide regular financial reports to the Board on business results
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities, this means it is important that they are accessible and approachable for other employees to see them as an adviser and point of contact, to provide high-quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- University degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing
- Good knowledge of digital and social media marketing understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics
- Creative thinking and team working skills
- Good knowledge of customer service principles and activity behavior
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team-player with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Good presentation and organizational skills
- High level of computer literacy, excellent knowledge in MS Office, Photoshop, Corel
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
- High level of creativity, strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Person with initiation, ambition, and drive for success
Please apply to this job by sending your resume to email@example.com email address mentioning “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Burger Arm CJSC is the franchisee of Burger King Corporation. GREAT FOOD COMES FIRST Every day, more than 11 million guests visit “BURGER KING” restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, “BURGER KING&” is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world with more than 16,000 outlets in 100 countries.
The original “HOME OF THE WHOPPER” our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.at the Armenian market. The aim is to offer the best training for the industry professionals and boost the networking.