The Luys Foundation and the Embassy of Switzerland in Armenia are pleased to welcome Armenian students undertaking Master’s or PHD degrees to participate in a conference dedicated to the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship.
🗓When: September 28, 2017 – 5-6:30pm
✅Where: Luys Foundation (2/2 Melik-Adamyan)
We invite you to join our Open Discussion with:
➡Lukas Gasser, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Swiss Confederation to the Republic of Armenia,
➡Jacqueline Karaaslanian, Executive Director of Luys Foundation.Education,
➡Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship Awardees:
– Lilit Ghahramanyan, University Of Bern, Medicine / Clinical Psychology
– Areg Gevorgyan, École Polytechnique Fédérale De Lausanne, Management Of Technologies And Entrepreneurship
– Hasmik Osipyan, University Of Geneva, Computer Science / Informatics
– Ani Hovhannisyan, University Of St. Gallen, Educational Policy And Management
– Tatevik Hakobyan, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Applied Mathematics
🍷 After the discussion, we will invite all our guests to wine and cheese reception / networking!
💡 EXCELLENCE IS ABOUT DOING YOUR BEST, ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE, AND EVERY DAY!
🎓 Excellence is a value that is shared both by Luys and by the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships Program. We guide students to continuously strive for excellence, be it in life or at work.
By nurturing a culture of excellence, we take everyone and every existing or emerging organization on the path to success.
On SEPTEMBER 28th, we all gather at #LuysFoundation to understand what is the mindset that we need to adopt, what habits we can develop, what systems we can set in place to be able to go beyond wishing excellence to making it happen for our environments and ourselves.
EXCELLENCE IS NOT A SKILL, IT IS A MINDSET!