Luys Internship volunteer program is designed for youth at the age of 17-25. It gives Interns the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge into practice, improve their practical skills, gain necessary knowledge and experience for working in a modern work environment, and have access to the professional network of the Luys Community worldwide. Also, Luys supports the best interns with career placement, recommending them to different organizations.
Luys provides a dynamic work environment where creative youth can interact with the Luys team and learn from each other. Interns are actively involved in daily tasks and projects and participate in on-going workshops and events.
The main functions of Luys Interns include work at the reception desk: greeting visitors, providing accurate information about Luys via e-mail and phone communication, and accomplishing daily tasks assigned by team members.
After successful completion of the Internship program, participants receive a certificate and a letter of recommendation upon request.
Advantages of being a Luys intern
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Professional & Personal Growth
- Access to the Luys Community Worldwide
The Internship program is open to youth who:
- Are between the ages of 17-25
- Are energetic and take initiative
- Are eager to learn, strive for self-development and improve their skills
- Have a very good level of spoken and written Armenian and English
- Have basic computer skills
How to apply
- The online applications should be submitted in Armenian or English.
- The deadline for submissions is 5 December 2016, 7:00pm.
- The participants will be selected on basis of submitted applications and interviews.