The Group of Antiviral Defense Mechanisms (Institute of Molecular Biology of NAS of Armenia) is looking for a highly motivated student for its new project on gene-expression profiling of African swine fever virus.
If you are an undergraduate student who is interested in virology and laboratory work, please contact Hovakim Zakaryan by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimal requirements are:
– Laboratory skills: theoretical knowledge on molecular biology methods, particularly conventional and real-time PCR, electrophoresis, DNA cloning.;
– Language skills: English (writing and speaking) and Russian (writing and speaking).
If you join to the Group, you get the following opportunities:
– to learn practical skills in molecular biology;
– to learn data analysis;
– to present results in international conferences;
– to publish a paper in journal;
– to become a part of our research group in future (payed job).
Application deadline: 20 November, 2016