The 2017-2018 program for Armenian scholars in science will be managed in collaboration with Luys Foundation.
Graduate and post-graduate scholars who wish to pursue their studies in Switzerland’s centers of excellence should submit their research proposals by November 30, 2016 to Luys Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please make a note that the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships that are managed in partnership with Luys Foundation in Armenia come as a separate program to the existing Luys scholarship fund in Armenia.
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship Program at Luys covers a wide range of specialized research to be conducted in the field of Science. The Swiss Government determines the scholarship conditions, criteria and final quota for selecting the awardees.
Scholarships are offered only for graduate and post-graduate scholars:
- Research Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- Post-doctoral Scholarships
The guidelines for the three types of scholarships are available at here:
- Applicants should be residing in Armenia at the time of application.
- Armenian residents who have been living in Switzerland for more than one year are not eligible.
Prior to requesting the application package, please make sure that you meet all the scholarship criteria and you complete the attached General Information form.
Application time framework
- Call for applications: August 30, 2016
- Deadline to submit your full proposal and application forms: November 30, 2016
- Begin scholarship program by: September 14, 2017