Job Title: Accountant
Program: Ayb Educational Foundation
Term and duration: Full time | long-term, with a three-month probation period (mandatory)
Address: 19a Koryun str., Ayb Educational Foundation, Yerevan, Armenia
Application Deadline: July 31, 2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare local accounting documentation and reports;
- Make bank and cash transactions;
- Issue the invoices and enter them into ArmSoft 4.0;
- Make payroll and income tax calculations;
- Perform inventory control and analysis;
- Be responsible for the Company’s fixed assets records and follow-up;
- Be in charge of accountants payable control and follow-up;
- Be in charge of accounts payable control and follow-up;
- Assist the Chief Accountant on a daily basis.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree in Accounting;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of Armsoft accounting software;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular.
All interested applicants should email the following documents to email@example.com:
- any relevant link to a website/webpage in the application (LinkedIn would work).
Early submitted CV’s will have an advantage.
About the Company: Ayb was founded in 2006 by visionaries, who believe education has played a paramount role in their professional and life achievements and wanted to help improve the educational environment in Armenia through joint efforts. It aims to shape a culture of excellence in learning and support the development of education in Armenia. Today, Ayb functions as a leading institutional expert in the field of education. During its ten-year life, Ayb has implemented various projects in the field of education, such as developing and realizing educational reform programs, designing and establishing exemplary learning environments, which serve as the catalyst for changes in the entire educational system of the country.
For more information, please visit following web site: www.ayb.am.